About Icelandic Glacial:
Icelandic Glacial is the super-premium natural spring water, bottled at the source from Iceland’s legendary Ölfus Spring, which was formed more than 5,000 years ago and is shielded from pollution by an impenetrable barrier of lava rock. The spring produces water so pure that nothing is added or taken away. As a result, Icelandic Glacial possesses exceptional balance featuring a naturally low mineral content and a naturally alkaline pH of 8.4. Icelandic Glacial is further distinguished as the world’s first certified carbon neutral natural spring bottled water for product and operation. Icelandic Glacial uses 100% natural green energy to fuel its production delivering a premium bottled water to discerning consumers around the world while maintaining a “net zero” carbon footprint.
Are you looking for your next exciting role in the beverage industry? We’re a fast-growing beverage company that has an immediate opportunity for a Region Sales Director in the US. The position is home-based but candidate will reside in Los Angeles California, managing California Washington and Oregon, coupled with a willingness to travel 40%-50% of the time throughout the assigned Region. In this role, you’re a defined leader within the organization that plans, directs and controls the sales efforts of the company.
Things You’ll Do:
- Ensure development of Customer Plans by ASM’s for assigned Distributors/Key Accounts through application of ICE GTM Strategies
- Ensure monthly/Quarterly key account calls are implemented for new and existing accounts
- Supervise the management and penetration of region customers at all levels and development of relationships that enable ASM’s achievement of plans and objectives
- Oversight of effective and efficient coverage plans for all customers in region
- Exceed Region Volume & ACV targets. Ensure Region KPI’s are implemented and executed
- Ensure spending for all customers comply with approved trade spending levels
- Develop skilled ASM Team focused on selling and executing Customer Plans/KPI’s
- Ensure AB Network invests their team in selling efforts
- Coach and work closely with ASM’s in negotiations in order to optimize results
Lead and Develop People:
- Lead and coach team to meet KPI’s and objectives of IG
- Develop team to identify short and long term development needs encouraging their individual learning by providing them with appropriate support and feedback
- Implement annual Performance process with developmental plans for the team to include training and coaching opportunities to highlight strengths and focus on opportunities
- Ensure all deadlines and IG processes are met in timely manner
- Ensure Team usage and knowledge of IG sales tools
- Gain 100% customer participation in the VIP program
Budgets: Manage budgets (T&E) & Spending
Other responsibilities and activities as requested
The Right Candidate has:
- 7-10 years National sales experience in the Food and Beverage Industry, experience in Natural channel a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential in order to work with all levels
- Headquarters Management – Management of customer headquarter accounts and setting up and executing programs
- Customer Planning – Development of customer plans for headquarters accounts
- Trade Spending – Management of trade fund and activities and budgets in that will impact volume
- Forecasting – Forecasting of volume (direct or indirect) on a monthly and annual basis
- Product Portfolio – Management and selling of the entire Icelandic Glacial /Allied Brands portfolio
- Channel Experience –Experience selling within multiple channels in both On/Off Premise with knowledge of channel dynamics
- Relationship Building – Skills at building and maintaining cross-functional relationships internally and customer relationships externally
- Presentation Building Skills – Development of presentation documents drawing from all available sources
- Presenting Skills – Delivery of presentations in one-on-one or group situations to deliver a specific message and obtain a pre-planned results
Why Icelandic Glacial:
Icelandic Glacial is one of the fastest growing premium imports in the US and it’s an exciting time to come onboard as our company keeps growing! We strive to be the best place our employees have ever worked, and to produce the best water our customers have ever tasted. As a part of our team, you’ll be working with people who are down-to-earth, friendly, and passionate in a casual and fun environment.
Icelandic Glacial Employee Highlights:
- *Benefits are offered to eligible employees and are subject to change.
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision,
- Paid Time Off: Including Sick Hours, Vacation, and Holidays
Flexible Spending Account
Icelandic Glacial is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regards to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.
Interested? Please send in resume to email@example.com today!